Contour Testing Machine from Zeiss-TSK
The detection and evaluation of profiles through stylus
method has come of age and is considered to be an accurate way of
determining the contour geometry. Accretech offers superior solutions for
contour measurement with some of the path breaking technologies. The first
linear motor technology in Contour Testers was introduced by Accretech.
Contour Testing Machine - Contourecord 1600G
- Auto Element Judgment (AI Function)
The 1600D automatically determines the type of element
- Dimension Display Function
The actual measured values for parameters and geometric deviation can
be displayed on the diagram.
- Profile Synthesis Function
The limitations on the analysis range due to the angle of the stylus
are addressed with the synthesis function.
- Peak and Valley Function
This function enables the maximum workpiece point to be detected by
tracing with the stylus, simplifying alignment.
- Calculation Point Repeat Function
Overall work piece analysis can be executed after completing only one
pattern analysis for work pieces where certain shapes are repeated.
- Work piece Trace Function
The measuring range can be determined by tracing the work piece once.
This is effective for measurement of minute profiles.
- Easy Evaluation of Part Contour
Exact data on parts that were previously evaluated with a projector or
tool microscope can be obtained in a short period of time. The measured
results can be used as is for inspection reports.
- High Efficiency Measurement
The teaching/playback function automates the entire process, from
measurement to pasting of the data into an inspection report
Yes! I am Interested
Contour Testing Machine - Contourecord 1710
- Fast, easy and precise completion of contour measuring tasks
- Patented linear motor technology
- High straightness accuracy and glass scale in the X axis
- Extensive accessories enable a large range of applications
- All axes CNC controlled
- Automated calibration function
- Software compensates for sensing arm and stylus tip geometries
- Upgradeable using modularly adaptable CNC tables
- Also expandable for 2D and 3D surface measuring tasks
- Fully enclosed DX version with integrated active vibration damping
- Contourecord 1700 with inductive displacement transducer (LVDT) in
the probing system
Yes! I am Interested